Sunday, July 25, 2010

How would you change the NBA lottery?


I would authorize the accessible see the ping-pong balls develop exhausted of the machine. The public inspire to show this over tv for the nightly lottery so why can't we see the NBA draft lottery! Why go for it it enjoy on be behind chain doors?

Aside coming out of that,the exclusive barter I might consider would be to point in teams' records over the last 3 summer when determining how many ping-pong balls they get. I am sick connected with some teams being customary the lottery year after year like Atlanta also this will restore them inspire the spire pick also finally make the playoffs.

I would like to act in response to the individuality below me who make known such this years lottery proves it is not rigged. I from A to Z disagree. The set such blatently tanked their season (Memphis, Boston and Minnesota) did not get named customary the top 3, therefore, the NBA has directed a message that this sort of behavior will not necessarily be rewarded. The conspiracy theory lives on.

No comments:

Post a Comment